martes, 3 de mayo de 2022

End of the School Year Photo Booth for Teachers

 The end of the school is coming for many teachers around the world and a teacher break might be around for others. 

I made this set of photo booth props for the Teacher Appreciation Week Party, get together or reunion. It's fun to take pictures in any gathering and to celebrate that the mission of school year is over.

end of the schoo

It's easy to assemble, just glue or tape a barbecue wood stick behind each cutout. That's me ! I had a picture taken for my Instagram and Social Media. 

I was in charge of the photo both which added a fun activity to the Teacher Appreciation Dinner. I also made the photo frame by adding Aguayo fabric to a piece of styrofoam. The theme was Bolivian Culture for the American Teachers that we were appreciating.

 I put all the props in a vase for the teachers to pick any one up and start taking pictures.


The best props are here for FREE! 

Hope they are helpful for your gathering and I would love to see your pictures. Please tag me or send me an email: ei98srl@gmail.com

Check my Instagram Account: https://www.instagram.com/rosamelia_eslteacher/

Follow me!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario