sábado, 23 de julio de 2022

Teachers are artists and scientists!

      Teachers are basically artists that know a science in a classroom!

Here I am standing in front a beautiful picture in the National Gallery of Art in Washington DC. I can't paint a thing, I am no artist at all. But, in my classroom, I sure was an artist, I created so many thing for my students to reach to them, to engage them to learn a new language. My youngest student ever was a 2 year and 9 nine month old child and my oldest was well over 60 years old.

Elementary English resources

You are an artist in your classroom! I did this blog post just to remind you that you are a unique teacher artist with all the science of teaching that you have learned and have as experience. 

Create the best piece of art everyday with your lesson plan. I am here to help with materials, resources and ideas for your masterpiece.

You can chat with me using the chat button available at the blog on the right side.


If your students are in the early childhood level, here is my other blog: 

https://eflpreschoolteachers.blogspot.com/


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario