lunes, 26 de octubre de 2015

Halloween ideas for Kindergarten English Language Learners


I looked up at old files and found some pictures to share.
Bat Necklace. I found the file at www.familyfun.com

I traced the pattern onto black construction paper with a white crayon. Then, punched a hole and added a yarn.
I used to subscribe to www.kidsoup.com. They have many printables. These bats  are so nice for hanging as a number sequence line using clothespins.

Bat word family. Got it at www.makinglearningfun.com
 From the same website. I made the legs out of fun foam and used a plastic black plate instead of a paper plate.
And this alphabet web is from the same site, as well. I used a shoe lace for the weaving.
Do some fun math. Pumpkin addition. Another wonderful page. www.childcareland.com. I made the numbers using bottle caps.











If you want any of the files, please write: ei98srl@gmail.com. I am preparing more Halloween resources.
Check my other blog post and find more resources:
http://eflpreschoolteachers.blogspot.com/2015/10/halloween-2015.html


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario