viernes, 28 de febrero de 2020

Birthday Unit for ESL-part 2

All the resources from part 1 and this part 2 will be here:
It is also available here:

More resources for the Birthday Unit.
Matching mat. I saw this idea on Pinterest and gave it a try. I liked it. It is a mat with all the vocabulary words and another one with the pictures. 

Place each mat into a clear plastic sheet. Do it any way you like. I placed the words in the plastic sheet and cut all the pictures to be placed on each word.
I thought that many things can be created using the pictures and words from the mat printable.
You can use as a matching game or Memory game.

I saw this idea on Instagram and grabbed my egg holder. Glue each card onto a craft stick. Cut a slit on each egg portion. Place all the picture cards and have the students look for the word craft stick and insert it next to the picture to match them.


Introduce the functional language  to give and to recieve a Birthday party invitation.
Students should learn how to write a birthday invitation and a card. I made the template but students can go farther and create their own cards.
to give and to recieve a Birthday party invitation


I see that many teachers are using small cards that be used as puppets. If you cut the words out of the cards you can play a matching game.

 Follow me! Leave your comments here!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario