jueves, 25 de agosto de 2022

Methods for teaching Kindergarten EFL

 There's a wide variety of methods for teaching adults that teachers use for teaching the little ones. The knowledge of some of them or all become part of your teaching repertoire. Trying out some practices is part of your lesson plan, some will totally fail and some will be very sucessful with the kindergarteners. Use the metods, techiniques and best practices that are suitable for your specific group that you are teaching. In the end, you are making the decision of what is the best for your class based on your knowledge, your experience.

Methods for teaching Kindergarten EFL

Experiment with different materials and resources with your early childhood students. I know, it's hard! That's why I have a variety of resources. I never went into a preschool class without a big bag of games, flashcards and more. 


I use a very eclectic method for teaching, I try new and different things that lead me into new experiences. I also keep up the true and tried practices that never fail.

So, remember you are the expert, pick what is right for your kindergarten class.

·         Check my STORE: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Holistic-English-Resources-By-Rosa-Amelia

·         Follow me on Pinterest! https://www.pinterest.com/ei98srl




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario