jueves, 1 de octubre de 2020

31 days of Halloween 2020 New Resources for ESL or EFL Students

 LINK to the Halloween resource: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/31-days-of-Halloween-for-Kindergarten-and-Elementary-ESL-6087756

                                            
Day 1For today, I planned a printable book. It can be done in class or at home.

 The students will have to trace the phrases using either one color or tracing the color Word in the same color. You can vary the instruction as much as you want.

Make your own book and read it to the students online or in class. You can also read the colored versión.

                              Cut up all the pages.

I assembled the pages by gluing a strip of paper to each page. I stapled them together.

I used Halloween duct tape to put the book together.

I would love to see how how you put your book together. The next blog post is the Halloween Bingo for the little ones:   https://eflelementaryresources.blogspot.com/2020/10/day-2-of-the31-days-of-halloween-2020.html

                                               Follow me! 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario