miércoles, 7 de octubre de 2020

Day 7 of the 31 days of Halloween 2020 New Resources for ESL or EFL Students

 LINK to the Halloween resource: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/31-days-of-Halloween-for-Kindergarten-and-Elementary-ESL-6087756

                                       

Day 7.  Tracing cards and feed me box!!  

The tracing cards are meant to be used with students that starting to write in their mother tongue and are ready to try to do it in English. There is a colored versión that can be used with a clear plastic sheet or laminated. With a dry erase marker all the words can be traced.

 

There is the black and white versión in which students can color the pictures and trace the words. Then cut into cards.


I made a feed me box, it has been a great activity for the little ones. I used a cereal box.

Students will feed the Jack-O-Lantern with the cards that has the ítem that you name or call.
Teacher: Feed the Jack-O-Lantern the pail.

The magnetic letters can be pulled out again for writing using the cards.


Make puzzles!


I am sure you can think of more games and activities, leave me your idea below. A printable book for the Halloween Unit!

https://eflelementaryresources.blogspot.com/2020/10/day-8-of-31-days-of-halloween-2020-new.html

Follow me!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario