jueves, 8 de octubre de 2020

Day 8 of the 31 days of Halloween 2020 New Resources for ESL or EFL Students

 LINK to the Halloween growing resource: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/31-days-of-Halloween-for-Kindergarten-and-Elementary-ESL-6087756

Day 8.  Halloween Racers book !! 

This book is an oldie that will put into this collection. I made the book that it can be read on any device, just download the PDF. I think that it will be easier like this now. You can also print it out.


Make a real race if you are in class. Place a cord onto each racer charácter and have them race inside the classroom or outside. Then name who came first, second and so on. The label can be the starting or ending point of the race. I think this would be fun.

A worksheet! Students color the charácter as in the cards and match them either on their notebooks or any where else.


Leave me any reading ideas you might have below. Follow me!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario