lunes, 26 de octubre de 2020

Day 15 to 19 of the 31 days of Halloween Resources for EFL Students

 LINK to the Halloween resource: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/31-days-of-Halloween-for-Kindergarten-and-Elementary-ESL-6087756

Halloween  Resources for EFL Students

Day 15. Halloween and school resource !! 

Halloween School Flashcards. I made them small enough for online teaching.

Review prepositions using the flashcards.

Teacher: Where is the skeleton?
Students: She is in front of the board.


                                 Use the flashcards to review commands in class.

                               Or have students play with the gameboard.

Cutouts can be used for so many things. Sorting is always fun! Students can say a phrase as they sort out all the cutouts.

Day 16.  Halloween balloons !! 

Some Halloween decoration is fun to make for the actual classroom or for the homes those on distance teaching. It is fun and gives the opportunity to review the parts of the face and some vocabulary such as color, cut, glue and more.

For the cat, I made a base using recycled black paper, I folded it several times in order to have the cat stand. I opened a small hole in the middle of the base to pass the balloon’s knot through. I made two kinds of balloons, one with the complete face cutout and another with just the facial features. I added the tail just by folding it and taped it.

Now the pumpkin, I added a picture on how I made the base. The facial features template are in gray to trace onto balck construction paper or just print the black one.

Then we have the hanging balloons, the ghost and the bat. I taped a piece of yarn to the base of the ballonn and hung it onto the ceiling for the students to play games. 

Day 17. Coloring book !!

An old book that I had in the store and I am did all over again. Many teachers liked it and well, it is in the resource with new clipart.

Day 18 and 19. matching cards and clothespins templates !!

Several Halloween vocabulary ítems and the color words to play memory and more games.

I made colored plates. I bought paper plates and colored with finger Paint each one in a different color for sorting purpose.

There is a blank template for the studenst to write their own phrases and play matching games with their classmates.

On a fun note, make clothespin out of fun foam. Get the templates and start working.

Leave me any ideas that I CAN  add and send to you below. Follow me! 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario