viernes, 2 de octubre de 2020

Day 2 of the 31 days of Halloween 2020 New Resources for ESL or EFL Students

LINK to the Halloween resource: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/31-days-of-Halloween-for-Kindergarten-and-Elementary-ESL-6087756

                                      

 Day 2.  Halloween BINGO game!!  Today it is the BINGO game! I love playing this game in class. There is a template for the students.

The calling cards for the teacher. I only added these colors. If you need more colors just color the students template or let me know to make them for you. 

There are more things to do with the calling cards. I suggest students sort the cards on their template to review the vocabulary.

Incorporate speaking ¡ Take a look.

The sorting can be done on a pocket chart or on the table.

The student’s template can be turned into a mobile. I found this idea of using straws to do it. It was quite easy. I used thin straws but maybe thicker straws would be better. I passed yarn through the Straw to put the mobile up.

 Finished look.

I would love to see how how you used the templates. 

Follow me! 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario